Representative 2,986% APR
Amount of credit: £200.00
Duration: 28 days
Total amount payable in one installment: £260.00
Interest Rate: 360% p.a (fixed)
Representative 2986% APR
Would a loan from Cash Genie be right for you?
We offer short term, emergency loans. To find out more about whether our loans are suitable for you, click here.
We charge £30 for every £100 borrowed. Click here for more about the charges we apply.
If you are not able to pay back on the agreed payment date, it may be possible for you to extend the borrowing period, click here to know more.
We collect payment via continuous payment authority. For details of what this is and how it would apply to you, click here.
If you miss your payment, you will have to pay default charges. To find out more about the consequences of missing payments, click here.
We seek only to lend to those who can afford to pay back their loan. To find out more about our affordability requirements, click here.
Cash Genie is the data controller, that is, the organisation that decides the purposes for which your information will be used and the way in which it will be processed.
Cash Genie is a trading name of Ariste Holding Limited (a company registered in England and Wales under the company number 07005622 whose registered office is at: Dalton House, 60 Windsor Avenue, London SW19 2RR) and whose trading address is at: 2 Reavell Place, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP2 0ET. Cash Genie is registered with the Information Commissioner's Office, with registration number Z195632X.
'Your Information' includes any information about you which we hold now or at any time in the future, this includes:
- Information you submit on our website(s)
- Information you provide to us when applying for a loan, such as name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address.etc
- Information you provide to us when you contact us with a request or query
- Information that we gather from third parties, for example: credit reference agencies or debt management companies
How do we use your information?
We will use your Information in order to:
- make lending decisions, e.g. to agree (or decline) to lend any monies, loans or provide credit and to assess your creditworthiness;
- process your payment details (including sharing that information with a third party payment processor);
- for statistical analysis in order to assist and develop our customer relationships;
- debt recovery and tracing if you fail to repay sums when due;
- marketing purposes to keep you informed of our (and carefully selected third parties) services, products, offers, events and promotions.
Who do we share your information with?
We share your information with other organisations for the following purposes:
- We provide your information to credit reference agencies to carry out credit checks. We also provide information about your payment record to credit reference agencies to update your credit file (see below for more information about how credit reference agencies use your information);
- We may share your information with fraud prevention organisations (see below for more information about fraud prevention purposes);
- We may pass your information to debt collection agencies in order to recover any amounts that become due under your loan agreement(s) with us;
- We may share your information with our sub contractors or other organisations that we have a working relationship with in order to provide services to you;
- We will share your information with our regulator(s), government or judicial bodies as required or permitted by any applicable law;
- We may share your information with any third party who purchases the whole or part of our business (or who is considering purchasing our business) or who purchases your debt from us (or who is considering purchasing your debt from us);
- We may also share your information with third parties not listed above where you have given your consent or where we are required or permitted to do so by any applicable law. We may in certain circumstances transfer your personal information to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), where data protection safeguards may not be as high as they are in the UK. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. If this is occurs we will ensure that adequate procedures are put into place to protect your personal information.
Credit decisions and the prevention of fraud and money laundering
We may use credit reference and fraud prevention agencies to help us to make decisions. A short guide to what we do and how both we and credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies will use your information is set out below.
When you apply with us to receive a loan, we will check the following records about you and others (see 2 below)
- Our own records;
- Records at Credit Reference Agencies (CRAs). When CRAs receive a search from us they will place a search footprint on your credit file that may be seen by other lenders. CRAs supply to us both public information (including information from the electoral register) and shared credit and fraud prevention information.
- Records at Fraud Prevention Agencies (FPA's)
We will make use of the information received as a result of these checks in order to assess your application for credit, verify your identity and to prevent and detect crime and money laundering. We may also make periodic searches along with CRAs and FPAs to manage your account with us.
Information on applications will be sent to CRAs and will be recorded by them. When you borrow from us, we will give details of your accounts and how you manage it/them to CRAs. If you borrow and do not repay in full and on time, CRAs will record the outstanding debt. This information may be supplied to other organisations by CRAs and FPAs to perform similar checks and to trace your whereabouts and recover debts that you owe. Records remain on file for 6 years after they are closed, whether settled by you or defaulted.
If you give us false or inaccurate information and we suspect identity fraud we will record this and may also pass this information to FPAs and other organisations involved in crime and fraud prevention.
If you have borrowed from us and do not make payments that you owe us, we will trace your whereabouts and recover debts.
We and other organisations may access and use information recorded by fraud prevention agencies from other countries.
How to find out more about how credit reference agencies use your Information
You can contact the CRAs currently operating in the UK in order to check the information that they hold about you. The information they hold may not be the same so it is worth contacting them all. They will charge you a small statutory fee. We use the following credit reference agencies:
- Call Credit, Consumer Services Team, PO Box 491, Leeds, LS3 1WZ or call 0870 060 1414
- Experian, Consumer Help Service, PO Box 8000, Nottingham NG80 7WF or call 0844 481 8000 or log on to www.experian.co.uk
- Teletrack UK Limited, 2 St. John's Street, Colchester, Essex, CO2 7AA
Please contact us at email@example.com if you want to receive details of the fraud prevention agencies that we use.
When we contact you by telephone or if you call us, calls may be recorded for training and to help combat fraud.
Where you have agreed that we may do so, we may contact you by phone, fax, post, email or SMS to tell you about our services, products, offers, events and promotions. We may also share your information with third parties to enable them to contact you to tell you about their products and services.
You have the right to opt out of us contacting you for marketing purposes or sharing information about you with other companies for marketing purposes by contacting us by post at: 2 Reavell Place, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP2 0ET or by emailing us at, firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 0845 956 9848.
You also have the right to access your information and request details of third parties with whom we have shared your information by contacting us in writing at: 2 Reavell Place, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP2 0ET, and paying a small fee.
You may correct errors in your information or request that we remove information about you from our records by sending us your concerns detailing your request to the address above. In most cases we will comply promptly with your request and let you know when we have done so. However, sometimes we will not be obliged to comply with your request. If this is the case we will inform you of our decision and the reason for that decision.
To protect your privacy and the security of your information, we may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before we act on any request which you may make in respect of your information.