Representative 2,986% APR
Amount of credit: £200.00
Duration: 28 days
Total amount payable in one installment: £260.00
Interest Rate: 360% p.a (fixed)
Representative 2986% APR
Would a loan from Cash Genie be right for you?
We offer short term, emergency loans. To find out more about whether our loans are suitable for you, click here.
We charge £30 for every £100 borrowed. Click here for more about the charges we apply.
If you are not able to pay back on the agreed payment date, it may be possible for you to extend the borrowing period, click here to know more.
We collect payment via continuous payment authority. For details of what this is and how it would apply to you, click here.
If you miss your payment, you will have to pay default charges. To find out more about the consequences of missing payments, click here.
We seek only to lend to those who can afford to pay back their loan. To find out more about our affordability requirements, click here.
Who can apply for a loan?
We welcome homeowners, council tenants, private tenants, housing association tenants or people living with parents.
- You must be 18 or over
- In permanent employment
- Earn at least £500 per month
- UK resident
- Have a current bank account with a debit card
Debt management, DRO's, IVA's and bankruptcy?
Please don't apply with us if you are considering Debt Management, IVA's or Bankruptcy.
By applying for a loan with us you will be agreeing to our Terms & Conditions, these include the following:
- Confirm that you are not leaving/have the intention of leaving your current employment.
- Confirm that you are not currently/planning on entering into a Debt Management Programme, DRO, IVA or intend on applying for Bankruptcy.
- Agree that should you enter a Debt Management Programme, within 31 days of borrowing this loan and before this loan is repaid that the loan and interest will be repaid immediately and in full. Also any monies owed to Cash Genie or its appointed agents falls outside of the Debt Management programme.
We take fraud extremely seriously and if it is discovered on any application we pass the information to the police and the serious organised crime agency. If any fraudulent applications manage to get through the system and receive a loan, we may seek to recover the money by court action.